Welcome to the Spartan Girls Lacrosse Club.
“The Spartan Girls Lacrosse Club (SGLC) is a 501(c)(3), not for profit, volunteer based organization dedicated to offering educational and competitive lacrosse programs for school aged girls. Members of SGLC, comprised of its Board, Coaches and players, are committed to
1) the development of each player to the best of her ability,
2) the highest standards of sportsmanship,
3) increasing their value of teamwork, respect, self-esteem, discipline, and physical well-being”.
Please note the new PAGLA policy:
SGLC can no longer accept players that live in areas outsided of the Springfield Twp school district. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
SGLC Code of Conduct
The SGLC Code of Conduct is strict and serious in our sport. All people associated with the game are always expected to act with sportsmanship, dignity and respect for others. This includes coaches, parents, players and referees.
Poor sportsmanship includes:
- Arguing with coaches, officials, teammates, opponents or spectators
- Using threatening or profane language
- Baiting or taunting coaches, officials, teammates, opponents or spectators
- Unsafe play
- Uncontrolled behavior in the bench area
Poor sportsmanship will carry, at a minimum, the following consequences:
- First Offense Verbal warning
- Second Offense Dismissal from the game
- Third Offense Dismissal from the next game
- Fourth Offense Dismissal from the team
When registering for any program Parents, Players, Coaches and any other persons associated with SGLC agree to the following. We, parent(s) and player, have discussed the SGLC Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it. We understand that there is no refund or recourse for dismissal from our program as a consequence of breaking this Code of Conduct.